About Ace Drechsel.Edit
Ace went to college with Mason. Although Ace was offered higher quality classes and a better school, Ace declined. Ace helped Mason several times in chapter 1, such as caring for Viola at times, creating a suit of armor which would later help in the fight against Sylar, and helping to stop petty crimes.
Ace is now leader of The Infinity Heroes, a brilliant mind that contributes to Earth greatly by progressing technology, medical, and science advanced levels, making the U.E.M.Sl.D more concrete, and becoming a world known Super Hero.
Ace became an experienced super hero, and helped save the world on more than one occasion. Despite the Infinity Heroes seperating after battling each other on whether or not superheroes/beings should be monitored by the government, Ace continued to his nonstop efforts to keep the world safe from future global threats.
As an adult, prior to chapter 1, Ace was a very aggorant and apathetic, only caring for his close friends like Mason. However, as time went by Ace became more of a team player and more caring, and after having U.E.M.S.L.D weapons stolen by terrorists and witnessing Dylan siege on Varrock with his own advanced tech, Ace became more careful and responsible with the inventions he made.
Despite his cocky attitude, Ace is a very brave individual, as he often puts his life at risk for his fellow Infinity Heroes with or without his armor, often going against beings more stronger than him, like trying to fight Sylar with just a knife. Ace also developed a pragmatic trait as he became a business man, often seeking the quickest and most efficent ways out of a problem. This behavior has put him at odds with fellow Heroes when it came to the Superhuman Registration Act as they were unable to compromise with him and the UN and U.E.M.S.L.D about the teams future.
Although he can appear self upsessed he often shows his caring side to his friends. For example he took care of Viola during the first chapter, and even lent his knowledge to Alfredson Enterprises. Ace also saved James Dewolffs life by willingly turning him into an enhanced human. He also gifted Skull with exoskeleton legs when she was unable to walk. He often playfully teases his friends as well.
Ace developed a sense of paranoia, and anxiety after a few chapters, due to his exposure to evo's like Sylar and Aliens like Dovox. Because of these new and continuing threats, Ace felt extremely powerless and scared, as he felt unable to protect those he cared about the most. Ace felt like just a man in a tin can. So after the events of chapter 4, he mass produced armors and new inventions as an equalizer.
However this fear has presented several problems. Ace built the Superior J.E.D's, to have this as a form of armor around Earth should another intergalactic threat arrives. But this backfired as the Superior J.E.D's quickly revolted against Ace due to their high level of artifical intelligence, and tried to take out human kind. This even presented itself during the Superhuman Registration Act, as Ace wanted to prevent further evo threats before they happened, and this of course put him at odds with the other Infinity Heroes. He's been teased by his teamates as a "futurerist" as he often goes to do whats best for everyone whether they liked it or not.
Although Ace has said that his armors are a way to pass times, it is very symbiotic, as he also believes he and the armor are one. This was further explored when Ace made an array of armors, giving them their own unique names and "personalities". Also as time went on, Ace's armors got less bulky and more thinner and sleek, almost like a second skin.
Chapter 1: Ace helped care for Viola for a bit. Then Ace and Mason got seperated, each going their own paths. Ace got a job at Alfredson Enterprises, he worked diligently on his invetions, and helping out the company. As soon as he met Sylar, he focused more on his weapons against superhumans. He finished his first suit of armor, and went after a high speed chase, he sucessfully took out the car, without being seen...(sorta he got mistaken as a UFO). Then Ace fought off Paul Bank. Ace managed to win, but not by far due to his lack of fighting skills and having to press buttons for the suits prime attacks.
Ace upgraded his suit further, adding a computer system to it, allowing him to use his weapons at a far better degree. Ace helped fight off Sylar, holding him back for a few moments.
Chapter 2: Ace creates more weapons, and a second lighter suit of armor. Ace diligently works at Alfredson Enterprises, helping out with its defence systems. Sylar broke in and attacked Ace. Ace barely escaped, and this angered Ace a lot, and Ace plans to get revenge on Sylar. Later, Ace infiltrated Rexcorp with the help of Mason, Skull, and Derek. Ace held off Dylan's mech while the three kept going. At Alfredson Enterprises, Sylar broke in again, Mersey and Ace fought him off, and Ace planted a knife in the back of his head. Ace phoned George to pick up Sylar.
Chapter 3: The day Steve's wife died, he had a brief encounter with a saddened Steve and a confused Mersey. Moments later, a seemingly recovered Steve assigned him a job, Steve's wife left a suicide note about Dylan. Ace phoned Mason later that day. Then, Ace finally finished his fourth suit and created a bullet proof tuxedo, more gadgets, and inserted a remote control device to his car. When he was flying about in his third suit he secretely interfered with several airports radio frequencies and most of the people were complaining and worried about a UFO disrupting flight traffic. Ace went to investigate and soon met up with the Iron Hornet. The two were about evenly matched physically but the Iron Hornet had more weapons such as his strong lasers, honey substances, and bee drones. Erik distracted the Iron Hornet as Ace was trying to stop a helicopter from falling to the ground. As Erik was subdued by the bee drones, Ace managed to get the people out the helicopter. Ace dropped them off safely and the Iron Hornet was already at the scene and had thrown the same helicopter at Ace. Ace dodged the helicopter and fought off the Iron Hornet for a bit. whnen his suit got to 52% Ace got his computer to send his fourth suit to help out civilians and Erik. The fourth suit arrived and saved Erik, Erik went on to tackle a downed Iron Hornet but the Iron Hornet wounded him severely. After this Alan also interfered in the fight. Ace put on his fourth suit and ultimately beat the hornet. The Iron Hornet fleed and Ace left.
Ace also used the Mark 4 against Dovox and his forces. After the Alien battle Ace was recruited once again to help the U.E.M.S.L.D. Ace got right to work and built blue prints with other scientists and taught the engineers even more. During this the Falador Police Department also asked him to help with creating their ultimate cop. Ace agreed and helped save the life and enhance Jame's Wolffe. After helping both agencies Ace got a large sum of money, and went on a spree on creating more suits. During this, he was attacked by Sylar and hurt, and was given an omniomous message: Tell your super friends to becareful of their actions. After this Ace would have modified his room and continued to build more suits.
Chapter 4: He was attacked by Rexcorp's men, only to be kidnapped and have some of his suits stolen. He was rescued by ASHED, which he had re-wired previously. After that, he assigned ASHED to protect Skull, and provided ASHED with weapons, and fixed him when he needed to be fixed. Ace eventually went on to fight the terrorist threat known as ISIS in his Mark 10, decreasing their numbers and activity vastly. When returning from a run, he was attacked by a Mech at 50% power. Ace went on to fight the mech, but was incapable of doing so, with the lack of energy and lesser fire power.
Ace's suit eventually ran out of juice, and his suit was severely damaged. He was luckily saved by Jesse. He later consulted with General Yaves of the U.E.M.S.L.D, talking about the Infinity Heroes Intitiative. During some time, Ace managed to buy his own building, and build more suits,however, most suits were slightly less durable than per say his mark 10, as they were mass produced.
Chapter 5: Ace made the mark 31, a very mobile and prehensile suit. It allowed Ace to come in seperate pieces and allowed for easier acess to his suit compared to his earlier suits that required machinery to be put on, however it is only a prototype. Rexcorp forces attacked Drech Industries, runing the ground below, and collapsing much of the 5th floor, and partially the 4th floor, and broke many of its windows and ruined some of the tech of the building. Ace continued to patrol Rexcorp, and occasionally help a hero. He sent most of his team to help combat terrorist forces in Karamja, after the encounter with Jun.
He later encounter Hawk, and gave him some benefitial information about Rexcorp, and left. He continued to watch Rexcorp, until they attacked Nora and him, he helped her out, and saw them heading for a new target: Lewis. Ace got there to late, and Lewis was kidnapped. Ace fixed up a downed 445, and then retrived Lewis.
Ace gave Lewis resources to work on, and went to stop his re-programmed mark 5, getting thrashed until Lewis saved him via hacking the suit.
Ace continued to work on all his projects, the effort on taking down Rexcorp, and helping other world probelems ,stressing him out a lot. He nurished Skull until she was ready, and gave her a powered exo skeleton (for the disabled), to help her get around if needed.
Ace then was doing a routine flight around Talverly when Promethesus's grunts caught his attention. They quickly engaged and Ace took them down and had to fight a 7 foot beast. Armor somewhat downed during the fight, Ace decided to finish it by blasting a hole through its chest, with the suits chest beam.
Ace investigated the place, and set up forcefields around the contaminated areas as well, and decided to investigate a tunnel. Ace had to fight two heavy guards, and ended up having the juice sucked out of his suit as one of the spears hit the power core.
Ace left the area and fixed it....and felt being watched. His feelings were comfirmed when he fixed the suit and saw the creature. Ace attacked it, but it got away and there was a conflict in east Falador.
Ace continued to examine the Rexcorp files he stole, and managed to hack the Ashed units and the building itself so it wouldn't be power immune. in the Battle of Varrock, Ace put on his mark 35, but was eventually put out of commission by an ASHED Tank. Ace then put on his mark 36, and used this suit through out most of the battle of Varrock, and eventually called most of his suits to participate in the battle. The mark 36 was eventually destroyed by Dylan, and Ace had to put on his mark 31.
Chapter 5 P 2: In Chapter 5 part 2, Ace was trying to clear up the Infinity Heroes intentions by attending large meetings, and public speeches. Ace is also trying to fix up Rexcorp, and is swaying from creating any more deadly weapons. With this, Ace also developed anxiety like Skull, and is seen commonly shaking. Ace met up with Harrison a few days later after his speech, and told Harrison to become the new leader of the Infinity Heroes, as he was retiring.
Ace mentioned to Harrison that he was having nightmares, flashbacks, an severe anxiety. Harrison accepted the offer, and Ace stayed in a park.
Ace plans to help the Infinity Heroes via equipment or tactics.
Ace was seen trying to retrieve his suit from a helicopter, which didn't work, and thought about suiting up once again. Later on the day, he hosted an Infinity Heroes party only, in which all the members joined. They all tried to lift Haliopt's sword, Ace failed, and tried to use a gaunlet to his aid, but it didn't help either. In a change of events, the peace keeping program of the J.E.D's went corrupt, and attacked Ace's main computer A.I. Superior J.E.D emerged from the shadows, to tell them that they are a failure of a species, weak and futile, and that the only way to cleanse the Earth was to make them extinct. Superior J.E.D was quickly destroyed by Lewis, but it sent several J.E.D units and half of Ace's suits to attack the Infinity Heroes. Ace managed to call in a Shadow Bird, which rescued the Infinity Heroes, and they left towards Ace's island. However, the Shadow Bird was downed, and the heroes were stranded in an Island.
After the events of the Island, Ace went back to the Infinity Heroes Tower, in which he built the Mark 37, and continued to fix the Mark 5 to fight off a rampaging Jesse. He met the two time travellers.
Ace headed off to Karamja after he was done fixing the suit, and took on the giant of Jesse. In the battle, dozens of buildings were downed, and caused a lot of damaged to the capital of Karamja. In the end, Jesse finally awoke, and the two helped handle a falling mountain peak, preventing it from falling on the capital itself.
Then, once that was done, Ace headed towards his other collegues and destroyed one of Superior J.E.D's bodies. Ace and Harrison ended up arguing about keeping secrets, and how the government could have helped, when a hiker came up to Ace, demanding to find his friend Mason Ward. Ace agreed, knowing something was up, and gave him a shipment of exo legs, armored plateds, and taser gloves.
Ace later raided a Russian facility that was compromised by J.E.D's, and his mark 34 was trashed by Superior J.E.D. However, he and Pumpkin Kid found the plans for Superior J.E.D and left, however they faced a robo harrison, and the team got mad at Ace. Ace later showed them a U.E.M.S.L.D Frigate, and a Robo Haliopt attacked. Ace had to wear his trashed armor, and momentarily fought Robo Haliopt, buying some time for his teammates to defeat it.
Then, Ace put on his Mark 37, and headed into battle with his fellow Infinity Heroes.
A few weeks after the events on Superior J.E.D, the government and U.E.M.S.L.D were requesting to have full control of the Infinity Heroes and have all superhumans registrated and taken into account for. Ace was up for it, and signed off on the papers along with other Infinity Heroes. Harrison and others disagreed, and Ace went to enforce those laws. Ultimately Ace fought James and Harrison, but was defeated. His mark 37 was damaged, and Ace sought out to make the Mark 38.
Chapter 6: Nearly 3 years after the events of chapter 5 Ace spent his time providing relief efforts and funding for the romanian city affected by the battle, as well as in Karamja. He met with the King of Karamja and agreed that the Infinity Heroes should be supervised by the government or regulated in some form, instead of freely doing things. Ace also worked on making a list of new Infinity Heroes, incase something should happen or team members need to be replaced.
For the next two years, nearing 3, Ace compromised with Mauro, and decided to take more of the administrative duty of the company ,and have Mauro do the heroing. Ace mainly focuses on helping the world through tech innovation, and helping other business with technology, for a better Earth. However, should a high threat level problem a rise, Ace has continued to build measures against a world threat, and is constantly trying to upgrade his armor, looking into nanotech.
Ace was seen giving a speech at Kirby Plaza along with city council members, but had to answer questions on the where abouts of the Infinity Heroes. While trying to leave, he was shot by a sniper rifle, by one of Bakuto's ninjas. He was transported by his guards, and defended by Pumpkin Kid. While at the hospital, Terry Roxan tried to make an attempt to get to Ace, but was stopped by Pumpkin Kid. It is revealed due to the loss of blood and state of shock, Ace went into a coma and in critical condition, if it werent for a bandage Pumpkin Kid put earlier, he wouldn't have made it...
Ace was able to walk out the hospital about a week later, and returned to Drech Resources and adressed the incident on live TV.
Days later, Ace had gotten a distressed call from Haliopt's ship the Brave Bird. He contacted Pumpkin kid, and had told him to watch over Earth as he would go to rescue Haliopt and Jesse. Ace suited up in the Mark 7, and left.
Ace encountered some of the Conqueror's starfighters, and blew several of them up before engaging with Lucious. the Mark 7 was nearly put out of comission due to Lucious' vast strength. Ace was sent back to Earth in the Brave bird along with a human Jesse.
After safely landing in Infinity Heroes tower with the help of Pumpkin Kid, Ace took Jesse with him to Drech Resources so he could receive medical attention. Ace, as he has witnessed the might of Lucious, he sent out Pumpkin Kid to find Edward Magikson and Khronos, and went on to finish building the Mark 41 as well as try to find Mason's whereabouts
Peak Human Intelligence : Although Ace has no actual abilities, he posseses extremely high intelligence. He is easily one of the smartest people on Earth. He is capable of creating impressive inventions. For example, creating the Mark 1 with little resources in his own apartment over time. Then creating a suit of armor while held in captivity by Superior J.E.D. He has been able to counter other geniuses like Dylan Rex, and Lewis Fredrikson. Aswell as counter and hack into alien technology centuries ahead of Earth.
Master Engineer: Ace is capable of fixing nearly if not all types of machinery.
Expert Businessman: Ace was able to get some experiences at Alfredson Enterprises, and got the hang of it, and moved on to Rexcorp after the defeat of Dylan Rex. Despite Rexcorp going bankrupt, Ace was able to get the company running again within a few weeks after the Battle of Varrock. He is a well respected figure in the business world.
Expert Tactican: Due to his mind brilliance, Ace is capable of formulating battle plans even in a changing or difficult situation without the help of A.I intelligence. Ace has helped the U.E.M.S.L.D with plans against invading alien forces for example.
Skilled Hand 2 Hand combatant: Throughout his years as a hero, Ace has encountered many fights. Where he has had to use hand to hand combat in or without his armor. Ace has also been taught moves by the likes of Harrison Goron, and Skull.
Power cores are the devices that help power up Ace's exoskeleton suits. Ace has made various versions throughout his career.
- Power Core MK1: The power core was made out of a strong titanium alloy and palladanium. It was built out of Ace's materials in his house and other materials in Alfredson Enterprises. It produces clean renewable energy and could power up a heart for 50 lifetimes. It was used in the following suits:
- Mark 1
- Mark 2
- Mark 3
- Mark 4
- Power Core MK2: The power core's exterior is made out of phitanium, interior rings are made out of the same titanium alloy used in the first power core. Ace improved the basic design and used it for the following suits, and
- Mark 5(Various stored throughout the suit)
- Mark 6
- Mark 7
- Mark 8
- Mark 9
- Mark 10
It was also used for Mark 11-29,32,34,35(and Skull's suit)
- Power Core MK3: The 3rd power core built by Ace. It is the same size as a standard core, but it has more power stored inside it, making suits last stronger and enhance their capabilities. Exterior rings are made out of zentoanium, the interior rings are made out of phitanium. This makes the power core difficult to destroy, and gives more efficient and cleaner power.
- Mark 31
- Mark 36
- Mark 37
- Mark 38
- Mark 39
- Mark 40
Power cores are being sold to the world, to try to combat Global Warming, however most of the power cores are a lot weaker than the one's Ace uses.
- ===Power Core MK IV===
The power core MK IV is the fourth power core built by Ace. It is triangular in shape and made out of proto zentoanium and phitanium. The power core specifical powers the Mark 41, and is a housing unit for millions of nanobots.
- Mark 41
Modern Armours Edit
After the events of Chapter 5, Ace was left with very little armors to contend with, and had to build new ones from scratch. Edit
Ace's 41st suit was created after his encounter with Lucious. The armor has been in the works for the past 3 years, and Ace has finally perfected it. It uses new technology and is his most advanced suit to date, and instead of armor plating, it is made out of nanites giving it a much sleeker design. It is still a proto-type however, as Ace had to speed up its process, and maybe prone to defects.
- Suit materialization: The armor is able to materialize around Ace's body from the Mark VI power core in seconds.
- Nanite Relocation: The armor is able to move around the millions of nanites to specific spots when Ace wishes it to. This can be used to cover damaged parts.
- Flight: The armor is capable of reaching base speeds of Mach 12, and is capable of going even faster by combining its leg thrusters.
- Repulsor Beam Tech: The suit is capable of firing powerful energy beams from its palms
- Nanite Manipulation: Ace can manipulate the armor to make creations to aid him in combat.
- Shields: The suit can create large thick shields from his hands that are extremely strong and dense, they can take vast damage.
- Swords: The suit can create blades that extend out that are incredibly sharp due to the proto-zentoanium and capable of slicing thorugh lesser quality materials with ease.
- Repulsor Cannon: The armor can create either small repulsor cannons on the wrists or big ones that cover the whole lower arm. These are extremely powerful concussive beams and on par with super repulsors.
- Proton Cannon: The suit can eject 4 levitating proton cannons from its back.
- Nitrogen Blaster: The armor can fire powerful sprays of nitrogen from its wrists.
- Missiles: The armor can fire a variety of light, medium, and heavy missiles.
- Jack Hammers: The suit can create large jackhammers that are extremely dense and durable and capable of producing even more blunt force trauma than a normal gaunlet. He can also stabilize himself to the ground with these.
- Traps and Snares: Ace can materialize traps and snares that can hold down an opponents limbs or hands, and maybe even waists. They are extremely strong and hard to break out of as they are made out of proto-zentoanium.
- Uni Beam: Like all previous armors, the suit can blast a powerful energy beam from its chest piece. This is capable of leaving damage on durable alien metal.
- High Particle Lasers: Can fire multiple thick energy slicing lasers from his armor that are capable of slicing through nearly everything.
- Enhanced Strength: His armor allows him to lift up to 100 tons, and excess if needed.
- Enhanced Durability: The armors nanites are made out of proto-zentoanium and is one of his most durable suits to date.
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Medical Spray: With sufficient nanites, the suit can seal even mortal wounds. The bots go to work to make repairs as well within the body.
Ace's 40th suit was created sometime after the seperation of the Infinity Heroes. The armor has a dark blue color scheme on the helmet, most of the chassis and some of the thruster boots. The rest is colored gold. The armor has a unique power core outline, and is hexagonal in shape.
- Enhanced Strength: Ace's armor allows him to lift up to 95 tons in normal conditions.
- Enhanced Durability: Exterior plating is made out of a tough titanium alloy, that is covered in a thin layer of poylmer composite. Interior plating is made of protozentoanium, and the inner suit is made of nano kevlar and impact gel.
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Reflexes
Equipment and FeaturesEdit
- Power Cores: The suit is powered by a MK 3 power core in its chest. It has a hexagonal outline around the core. The suit has reserve power cores located in its hips, and back fists.
- Collapsible Helmet: A new feature, instead of the face piece lifting up, the entire helmet can retract back.
- Sentry Mode: The suit can be operated remotely.
- Advanced Suit Up: Ace didn't put the prehensile technology, and instead has the armor suit up in a matter of seconds in one piece.
- Repulsor Beam Tech
- High Particle Lasers
- EMP Blasts
- Flight: Ace's armor allows him to fly up to mach 11
Model 39 ( Jesse Buster MK II)Edit
The Mark 39 is the second version of the Jesse Buster armor. It stands at around 12 feet tall and slightly less bulky than the previous version, making it weigh in around 4 tons. Is is made to wrap around Ace's normal armor usually
- Advanced Strength: The armored is powered by numerous Power Core's, which allow it to make the suit strong enough to match Jesse's base strength.
- Advanced Durability: The armor's exterior plating is made out of Titanium A, a metal used on U.E.M.S.L.D space ships. This is perfect for taking energy beam attacks/heat attacks. It is also able to withstand blows from high tier beings before showing signs of damage. Interior plating is made out of Ace's normal alloy that he uses on his suits. The joints of the suit are lined with flexitrite which make them very strong, not as strong as titanium alloy though. The very interior has energy shields that protect the wearer, and a nano kevlar body.
- Flight:The suit is capable of flying up to speeds of mach 4.
- Adaptability: The suit is able to function in nearly any condition perfectly.
Weapons and EquipmentEdit
- Power Cores: Ace uses 11 power cores to power up the suit. The primary one is located in the chest, and others aren't visible and some are.
- Repulsor Beam Tech: Because the suit uses 11 power cores, the repulsor beams are way stronger than normal.
- Exterior Energy Shields: The suit is covered by a thin and invisible shield. Once it is broken, it cannot be regenarated unless the suit is above 75% power.
- Thruster Arms: Thrusters are located on the elbows in order to make the suit's punches even more stronger.
- Turrets: The suit uses high caliber rounds capable of penetrating titanium with ease.
- Rockets & Missiles: The suit has a large storage of light, medium, and heavy missiles.
- Sonic Booms: The suit is capable of producing large sonic booms, that can crack the ground.
- Gas: The suit can expell sleeping gas and paralyzing gas from its wrists.
- Grapple Hooks: The suit can release grapple hooks from its arms, that are made out of proto-zentoanium that can be used to restraint people or carry the suit.
Ace's 38th armor was built sometime after the separation of the Infinity Heroes. The suit resembles the Mark 37 and is a replacement. The upper part of the suit is colored dark blue and the entire lower half including the abs are is colored in silver.
- Enhanced Strength: Ace's base strength is in around 90 tons.
- Enhanced Durability: The suit's exterior is made out of titanium alloy, that is covered with a thin layer of polymor composite. Interior plating is made of proto zentoanium. The suit's inner body is made up of nano kevlar, and gel.
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Reflexes
Weapons and EquipmentEdit
- Power Cores: The suit uses a main MK 3 Power Core located in the chest chassis. The suit also has two reserve smaller cores located in the hips that are hidden, as well as two tiny ones on each back fist.
- Sentry Mode: The suit is able to be remote controlled by Ace.
- Prehensile Technology: Like the Mark 37 and 31, it is able to come to Ace individually.
- Repulsor Beam Tech
- High Particle Lasers
- Missiles: The suit contains an array of light, medium, and heavy missiles
The model 37 or Mark 37 is the 37th suit Ace has built in his career as a superhero. It is essentially the mark 31, except it isn't a proto type, and is more improved. It does have a color change, instead of it being mostly silver and some dark blue, it is now darkblue and some silver, with light blue as the power cores. This suit was also made during Superior J.E.D's reign. The suit was damaged and repaired in order to be used against Harrison but was heavily damaged in the events of the seperation of the Infinity Heroes.
- Enhanced Strength: When powered at 100% capacity, the suit can lift approximately 90 tons. However, using its reserve cores allow it to reach an excess of 90 tons.
- Enhanced Durability: The suit is made out of a Titanium Alloy as its external skin. On top of the titanium alloy, is polymer composite, which increases durability. Underneath that, the second armor are thin plates of proto zentoanium. The third part, is nanokevlar, gel, and thin but effective padding. This allows Ace to be bullet proof, even resistant to extreme explosions , handle high altitude falls, punches from superhuman beings etc. This allows Ace to take damage from the former Infinity Heroes throughout the event.
- Enhanced Speed: Ace's speed is vastly increased to approximately 180mph, if running in a straight line for some extent. Ace can speed blitz at approximately 130mph.
- Enhanced Agility: Ace can perform some acrobatic feats better than an olympic athlete.
- Enhanced Reflexes: Ace can catch bullets, dodge hits from super fast opponents, and other projectiles
Weaponry and EquipmentEdit
- Power Cores: The model 37 suit uses MK 3 power cores. There is the main one stored in the chest area, two on each shoulders which are slightly smaller, two small ones inside the hip area, which aren't visible, and two smaller ones stored in the back. Each revealed power core is protected by a thin energy shield that protects it from any projectiles, how ever if the suit is depowered it may be malfunctioned, or certain projectiles may pierce it.
- Prehensile Technology: The suit like the mark 31 is capable of flying towards Ace piece by piece, instead of a single and slow suit up.
- Repulsor Beams Technology: The repulsor beam technology derives from the power cores. It hasn't been tweaked, but it can switch to plasma beam mode, which is stronger and anti reflective.
- High Particle Lasers: These are stored on the fists, and can fire a long range lasers capable of generating temperatures to melt clean through phitanium. These can be fired up to 3 times with each hand.
- Thrusters: Each piece of armor has individual tiny thrusters to propel it towards the wearer. However when pieced together. However, it allows Ace to fly up to mach 11.
- Miniature Turrets: There are small turrets through out each piece, which fire high piercing rounds. Though the suit can run out of bullets rather quickly, due to it being more streamlined, thinner, lighter, etc.
- Missles: There is a small amount of missles stored in the suit. It includes numerous light missles, several medium missles, and a couple heavy missles.
The suit was stolen in Chapter 5 part 2, and given augmentations, but later reverted back to its normal abilities.
Exoskeleton Suit 1: The suit stands at 6'3 and weighing aroundd 500 pounds(Ace piloting it). It is compromised out of titanium and nickel and laminated with kevlar and polymer composite. Its faults is that it has no A.I inside, and Ace has to manually control the suits weapons by turning knobs, pressing buttons, flicking buttons, etc. However, this keeps the suit from being hacked. The suit is able to open up slowly from the back for entry.
- Super Durability: It can easily stop bullets in its tracks. The suit has withstanded falls from great heights with little damage, blows from mid tier superhumans with little signs of damage. It has withstanded Sylar's telekinetic attacks with little results.
- Super Speed: Although the suit is bulky, it can allow the user to move at 40mph.
- Super Strength: Ace can lift 30 tons with the suit on. Ace has been shown to pick up cars with no difficulty, and has allowed him to go toe to toe with Paul Bank.
Some of its Weapons are...
- Dual mounted laser pistols on wrists.
- Flame thrower located on left arm.
- Small compact missile launchers located on arms.
- paralyzing gas under wrists.
- Lightsaber device located inside the leg.
- Stun brass knuckles located on metal plated knucles.
- Thrusters located on feet, calfs , chest area and back. It formerly allowed speeds of 350mph, but was augmented to speeds of near mach 1, then reverted back.
- Dual grappling hooks next to mounted laser pistols.
Stealth suit mark 2.Edit
This suit is more efficient for stealth, this explains why he used it in the RexCorp infiltration. Its plates are black, making it hard for opponents to see him in dark places. His visor is a vibrant yellow, which can become brighter or dim. it also stands at 6'2. Ace needs the help of machinery to put this armor on.
Super Strength: He can lift 3 tons.
Super Speed: He can run at 85mph
Super Agility: He can clear most obsticales fluently and efficient.
Super durability: 50 caliber bullets can get past his durability.
Super Reflexes: His reflexes are fast enough to catch a bullet with his fingers.
Some of its Equipment is...
Dual 8 inch lightsabers located on hips.
Dual Laser pistols mounted on wrists.
Standard Knife located on chest
M16A4 tucked in to the suits metal plates on its back.
It has a better targeting system than his previous suit.
It has a safe environment sytem, meaning he can see how dangerous it is to cross a old and worn out wooden bridge thats 120 meters long, and if theres a better and efficient route.
Smoke pellets 3 on waist.
This suit looks like a combination of his first and second suit, it stands at 6'4, and has gray metal plates that are shiny due to the diamond coating. Ace requires extra machinery to help his suit up.
Super Strength: It allows him to lift up to 15 tons. Ace was able to stop and carry a helicopter for a limited amount of time on half energy.
Super Speed: He can run up to 120 mph in his suit.
Super Agility: He can move more fluently than his light suit.
Super Durability: His durability is great, it has great padding, kevlar above the padding, thin plates covering wires, titanium plates over this, and a light diamond coating on the helmet, arms, legs, etc.
Super Reflexes: He could catch bullets with relative ease.
- Thrusters: His thrusters allow him flight, which allows him to reach speeds of mach 2, they are located on his legs and back.
- Grapple Hooks: There are hidden grapple hooks located on his hips and sides. There are two mounted grapple hook launching devices on both upper wrists.
- Magic Gun Turret: It is located on his shoulder Warmachine style, firing all kinds of spells.
- Missiles: Heat seeking missiles, smart missiles, light missiles, medium missiles, heavy missiles, they are stored on his back and arms.
- Lasers: There is a small turret located on his other shoulder, and there are mounted laser devices on his wrists, next to his grapple hooks.
- Nerve Gas: Small devices that emit nerve gas, located under his wrists.
- Computer: This computer allows the safe environement system, a better combat system which aids him in his decisions. He has also a precise targeting system which has an aim of 9/10.
This suit stands at 6'4. It is colored gray and white, its quite glossy due to its diamond coating. Ace requires machinery to put this armor on.
Super Strength: It has an enhanced power source, allowing it to lift up to 50 tons. The armor was able to easily overpower Iron Hornets MK 1 armor.
Super Durability: The armor uses a titanium nickle based alloy for its external plating, then uses kevlar sheets underneath it along with padding. The armor has a light diamond coating.
Super Speed: Despite its size, he can reach up to 150 mph in the suit on foot.
Super Reflexes: He can react 8 times faster than an olympic athlete.
Enhanced Vision: The suit can zoom in and zoom out, but even without it he can see far.
Features and Equipment:
Thrusters: He has thrusters on his feet, calves, back, palms, and chest. Speeds up to mach 3.
Shields: Shields that cover his entire suit, they can withstand many attacks but they can break if too much damadge hits them, they can't be generated.
Super Lasers: These lasers are stronger than the average laser, inspired by the energy sword the spartans use, these lasers can easily oblitirate a tank.
Mini Turrets: These turrets pop out of his shoulders, arms, and legs.
Sleeping Gas: can be sprayed from his right wrist.
Paralyzing Gas: Can be sprayed under his left wrist.
Computer: The computer is powerful enough to hack tech and control them, control his others suits, and other things.
Safe Enviroment System: His computer tells him what is the fastest route and the safest.
Targeting System: Allows precise aim of 9/10.
Missiles: He carries light, medium, and heavy standard missiles. Heat seeking missiles, Smart missiles, EMP missiles, and following missiles.
Due to using the first power core, this suit expels its energy at a way faster rate than other suits. It also needs machinery to be put on.
- Enhanced Speed: Allows the wearer to move at 240mph(blitzing speed),and run in a straight line at 400mph
- Enhanced Agility: Allows the wearer to move through obsticles with ease, ex: road full of cars, rooftops,etc.
- Enhanced Durability: Allows the wearer to take severe punishment. The suit is made out of Silicone Carbine, thin sheets of graphene, bucky paper, and titanium.
- Enhanced Strength: Enables the wearer to lift up to 35 tons.
- Enhanced Reflexes: Allows the wearer to see faster than bullets. Wearer can dodge gunfire from many angles with skill, can dodge tank shells.
- Enhanced Senses: Suit allows wearer to hear and see better than any werewolf.
Has the following equipment and weapons
- Missiles and Explosives: Has mines and missiles capable of taking down tanks with ease.
- Phitanium Blades: Phitanium blades attached to wrist that can be sprung out, two on each wrist, they are 9 inches long. There are two located on feet to allow the wearer to sink in to the ground and be sturdy.
- Light Turrets attached to suit: Hidden small turrets with high penetrating power. Can penetrate 3 tanks lined up together with ease.
- Super Lasers: Located on palm and shaped like triangles. They can take down tough energy shields with ease, melt through tough metal with ease.
- Thrusters: Thrusters on legs, back, and small thrusters on front. Enables user to fly at mach 10.
- AI: Allows him to communicate with other technology and hack it, or control other tech.
- Targetting System: A complex system that allows the wearer to fire shots with extreme accuracy.
Space Suit (1)Mark 7Edit
Requires Machinery to be put on.
- Vaccum Adapability: The suit can easily survive the vaccum of space for extended periods of time.
- Gravity Adaptation
- Enhanced strength: Allows wearer to lift 45 tons.
- Enhanced Durability: The suit is composed out of a titanium alloy with silicone carbine and sheets of graphene, making it tough enough to withstand re-entry to Earth. The armor was able to withstand some damage from Lucious, but only temporaily.
- Enhanced Speed: allows wearer to move at 130 mph
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Senses
It has the following weapons and equipment
- Super Lasers: Attached on turrets, palms, and other spots
- Lightsaber blades: Two on each wrist which are 18 inches long.
- Plasma Shots: Globs of superheated plasma that can be fired from the chest piece, it could take down a reasonable sized aircraft with ease.
- Thrusters: Allow Ace to reach speeds up to mach 12
- Thruster Back Pack: The suit is accompanied by a jetpack that gives greater maneurability and speeds.
- Magnetic Strips: Located on various parts of suit.
- AI: allows him to communicate with his technology, hack and control other tech or just for information.
- targetting System
Stealth Suit Mark 2 (mark 8)Edit
Requires machinery to be put on.
- Invisibility: The suit can turn completely invisible.
- Enhanced Durability: The armor has improved durability, similar to the Mark 4, except it is slightly less durable as it is thinner.
- Enhanced Speed: Allows wearer to move at speeds up to 130 mph.
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Strength: Can lift up to 30 tons.
It carries the following features, weapons, and equipment:
- Super lasers: attached to chest piece, and can be popped out of wrist.
- Light Turrets
- Light-medium-heavy missiles
- Powerful Tasers: tasers that can sting and opponent and shock them, intensity varies
- Thrusters: allows speeds up to mach 3
Construction Suit (mark 9)Edit
Some distinctive features is that it stands at 6'10 feet tall and has hands make for crushing, it has a variety of tools in the arms to fix other armors or other structures/machines, etc. it requires machinery to be put on
- Enhanced Strength: The wearer can lift up to 80 tons in it.
- Enhanced Durability: the suit is made out of various materials but most of it is made out of phitanium and titanium, making it the third strongest suit from mark 1-10.
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Speed: Allows wearer to move up to 40 mph.
it has other various features
- Light-Medium-heavy missiles
- Super lasers
- Targetting System
- Magnetic Strips.
All Utility Suit (mark 10)Edit
Its like his first and 4th suit, just way more improved. It is colored black and red, it is less bulky than his previous suits,much lighter and effecient. This is the armor that doesn't require machinery to help it open, instead the plates can open from the front and back, but take time to put themselves together.
- Enhanced Strength: Allows Ace to lift 90 tons.
- Enhnaced Durability: Suit is made out of carbon nanotubes and titanium alloy. This allows .50 caliber bullets to merely bounce off the armor. The suit can handle hits from the likes of similar foes in strength, with no denting what so ever. The suit can also handle the pressure of space, and re-entry to Earth. The armor was only badly damaged after facing Dylan's mech which was capable of lifting small buildings with ease and had extreme firepower.
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Speed: allows wearer to run up to 150mph.
It has the followin weapons.
- Stun Bolts: Electricity that can be fired from finger tips, its reach it 40 feet and can neutralize those with low-medium durability easily, with those with higher than spider-man like durability, they will be stunned for 1-15 seconds.
- Magnetic Strips: Magnetic strips located on palm, they can be turned on and off, they are primaraly used to draw a weapon out of an opponents hands, it has a range of 30 feet(more magnetic strips, see equipment below), they can be even used to give him a wall crawling ability with the magnetic strips located on boots as well.
- Light Rockets: Light rockets can blow up a bank vault easily and damage tanks
- Medium Rockets: Medium Rockets can easily blow up tanks.
- Heavy Rockets: Heavy Rockets can blow up entire office buildings with given time
- His suit contains heat seeking missiles, tracking missiles, emp missiles, smart missiles
- Turrets: The suit has turrets attached on various parts of the suit, and easily fire higher fire power than 50 cal...imagine 50 cal x 3, making them have high penetration and effectiveness.
- Lasers and Super Lasers: Fired from palms, they are fired as circles, lasers atleast, but when Ace turns it to super laser mode, it turns in to tornado shaped energy.
- Blades: Blades that are phitanium tipped and the body is made out of strong carbon steel, usally used if hes falling off a cliff but can be used offensively as well.
It has the following equipment'
- Energy Shields
- Self Repair: A very interesting a new feature on his suits, the mark 10 does not heal like a human however but relies on small machinery in the suit that can be popped out of the suit and extend to fix spots on the suits. However if the suit is badly damaged it can't soley rely on this.
- Magnetic Strips: Located on palms,feet, chest, and back.
- Thrusters: located on legs,back, and chest, they allow him to travel up to mach 5
- Targetting System: allows for 99% accuracy.
- Other Advance software: X ray vision, looking at a person can give him their temperature, heart pressure, etc.
The armors are made out of enhanced composite armor with ceramic plating and sillicon infused steel, fiber glass frame, and titanium plating. This allows the suits to be highly impervious to bullets, and even tank shells. Well, the armor would be capable of taking on tank shells with little or no damage. The armor provides great protection against electricity, heat, cold, and water. However, the suits are slightly weaker than the Mark 10 and perhaps previous suits, as the Mark 10 was made out of carbon nanotubes, which is more durable than the materials listed above, but there are certain suits barely stronger than the mark 10.
The Energy Armor. It is an upgraded version of his exo energy suits. It has a harness with his powerful energy source, allowing him to be covered entirely in a protective energy shield. Ace can create weapons such as blades, shields, etc. He can also fire energy beams. The suit does give the wearer flight(thrusters attached to harness), and boosts up. It gives him superhuman attritubes like being invulnerable to bullets, and such. However, the shield can brake, but it can regenerate after several seconds. The harness is made out of a titanium alloy, but if broken, can make the suit useless.
The suit is colored blue and silver. It functions very well like the Mark 10, except it does not have its prehensile capabilities, but has greater flight capabilities, allowing for better speed and manuevering. It fires stronger energy beams, that can be lowered to certain levels, and raised to certain levels. It has energy shields, but are weaker than that of a mark 10, but it can regenerate very fast. It has around the same firepower as that of a mark 10, but has a disrupter field that can be used against electrical systems, but can be used to disrupt opponents as well.
It gives Ace the same superhuman attributes as the Mark 10, but its durability is slightly lessened. The armor is mostly made out of a tough titanium alloy, with phitanium(a minimal amount, but placed in perfect spots), and has polymer composite covering the suit.
The Mark 14 is a hydro suit armor. It is colored teal and blue, and stands about 7 feet tall. Its armor is extra thick to survive the harsh underwater environment and is able to go 3.5 miles underwater. The suit of armor has the basic weapons such as energy beams, turrets and missiles, that have been modified to work perfectly underwater. The suit can also has an electrical field surrounding it, like an electric eel. It can also fire an ooze, similar to an octopus for escape. Its thrusters have been improved and mofified to be well fit for the water, and its life support is greatly increased.
The suit is slightly stronger than the Mark 10, and extra durable, in order to deal with deep sea diving
The mark 15 is a battle suit, made after his encounters with ISIS. The Mark 15 stands at 6'7 and has more armor plating than the regular armor. Its fire power is greatly increased but has the basic energy beams. It has flamethrowers attached on the wrists, that fire concentrated heat that can melt metal(he can't overuse this), and chainsaws attached to the forearms. It also has a energy shield surrounding it, that can regenerate every 15 seconds if broken. Its strength is around somewhere between 80-100 ton area.
The mark 16 is a heavy duty suit, and stands at 8 feet tall It is colored black and gold, and has great armor increase than previous suits(with the exception of the Mark 5). It has immense fire power and features, similar to the Mark 5 and the Mark 10 combined. It is made to deal with several super powered opponents or some one like Jesse. The armor has flight capabilities, and are pretty great, well above the speed of sound.
The mark 17 is a nonlethal suit, the opposite of the Mark 16. It is colored black and blue, and has weapons such as rubber bullets, tear gas, tasers(from normal tasers to tasers that can knockout powerful foes). The suit does have energy weapon capabilities.
The mark 18 plays more around with the prehensile and skin like suit of armor. Instead of it being an actual suit, at first, it looks like a navy blue and red backpack. It can transform though, covering the wearer in a protective suit. The suit however, is less durable than the Mark 10, but slightly more durable than the Mark 3. It still has great bullet and explosive resistance, and mild energy beam resistance. It does not hold any weapons besides its energy beams, and has good flight capabilities.
The suit enables the wearer to lift 28 tons.
The Mark 20 is an improved version of the Mark 1. It contains around the same weapons as the Mark 1, and some weapons of the mark 10. It is colored grey. Its durability is better than the mark 1.
The Mark 23 is a heavy consturction suit, and is also specialized to be able to withstand heavy radiation and other dangerous places. It can create devastating electrical surges and has jack hammers for hands. The color scheme is green, black, and silver. It has the same weapon capabilities as the mark 10, but slightly more durable than the Mark 10.
- The mark 23 was seen when Ace wore it to investigate the tunnel's Prometheuse's creatures made. It was stabbed at by 6 foot propelled spears, which only managed to pierce the suit a bit.
The Mark 27 is a heavy lifting suit. The suit stands at approximately 8'9. Its armor is pretty thick, not as thick as that of the Mark 5, but very resiliant to damage. The suit does not have any other weapons besides energy beams.
The Mark 29 is a suit that is prehensile, its limbs,body, and helmet can fly on its own but not in pieces. It is like the Mark 10 or 11, but more prehensile. Its color scheme is a dark yellow and black.
The Mark 30 is a dark grey suit of armor with an enlarged power source, similar to the mark 19, but better. Its colors are gold and dark grey.
The mark 35 is a anti heat suit. It has extra layers of armor so that it can withstand extreme temperatures with ease. The suit is slightly more bulky that that of the mark 31. It is colored a deep red with white, and some orange flame decals. The suit has improvised energy systems, and allow the suit to wrap around the wearer faster and easier.
- Plasma Repuslor Beams: The suit contains repulsor beams that are augmented, by superheated plasma. It takes a little bit longer for them to charge than normal repulsors, but it also allows the repulsors to not be deflected by surfaces such as glass.
The mark 13 is a prototype armor, for something bigger in the future. Ace has made a flexible strong alloy that seems like an extra layer of skin. The suit is highly resistant to bullets and energy beams. However, it is not potent as phitanium. Because the suit seems skin tight, it has limited weaponry. It has miniature turrets attached in different places that can fire 9mm bullets at rapid speeds, light explosives, and a cloaking effect. It also has two energy swords attached into the gaunlets, that can double as a energy shield.
The suit allows him to have the strength about 20 tons in weight. Its speed and agility make up for the lack of strength. It does not have a complete energy shield, but has good flight capabilities, about mach 2.
Destroyed at the attack on infinity heroes tower
The Mark 19 is very similar to the Mark 10, except it has an over sized chest piece. This allows for a bigger power source to be fitted inside, allowing the suit to last longer. It has around the same capabilities as the Mark 10.
Destroyed during the attack on Infinity Heroes tower.
The mark 21 is a space suit Mark 2. It is colored black and white. It has enhanced communication systems that allow it to contact other transmissions from longer distances than previous suits. It has about the same capabilities as the Mark 10, armor slightly built stronger and has a better life support for outerspace, but its thrusters are amazingly fast.
Destroyed at the attack on infinity heroes tower.
The Mark 22 is a orange and blue suit. The reason for this is that its suit has special chamelon like technology, allowing it to blend in withs it environment. The armor provides the same capabilities as the Mark 10 or Mark 11.
Destroyed during the attack on Infinity Heroes Tower
The mark 24 is a Nimble Construction Suit. It has one jack hammer hand, rather than two, like a fiddler crab. Its color scheme is black and silver plates.
Destroyed at the attack on Infinity Heroes Tower
The mark 25 is a prototype for a disaster rescue suit. It has one large pincer like hand for its left hand, and has extra armor. Has the same weapons as the mark 10.
Destroyed at the attack on Infinity Heroes Tower
Is a disaster rescue suit, having two pincer hands instead of one, same armor, same weapon capabilities. The scheme is bright red armor, with dark steel silver platings in some areas. It looks like a lobster.
Destroyed at the attack on Infinity Heroes Tower
The Mark 28 is a hyper velocity suit, capable of flying speeds faster than any previous suit, and has an immense foot speed and capable of blitzing. Its color scheme is white and silver. It can reach flight speeds up to mach 13, and blitz at 300mph.
Destroyed at the attack on Infinity Heroes Tower.
Mark 31EditThe Mark 31 uses prehensile technology, and is a prototype. It allows pieces of the suit to fly around to get onto the wearer. Its main weapons are lasers, super lasers, flash bangs, and various missiles. Its durability is slightly greater than that of the Mark 10. It can go up to speeds of mach 10, go to space and underwater, basically a sum of all previous suits, despite its prototype stage. It is colored silver and dark silver. It essentially incorperates bits of tech from other suits, like its ability to fly at high speeds(Mark 6), have great durability(Mark 16), great underwater capabilities(mark 14).
More on the Mark 31...
- Durability: The suit is mostly compromised out of what previous suits have been made out of, but under the titanium plates are thin proto-zentoanium plates, making it even more impervious to damage. The suit can easily shrug off bullets and explosions, and certain types of lasers. The suit can also shrug off tank rounds, and could even handle Jesse for limited time. When the suit was destroyed from the core, most the suit was still intact.
- Strength: The suit allows the wearer to toss aside cars with ease, lift up tanks, etc. The suit has even been shown to stop a planes descent.
- Speed: The suit is able to speed blitz in a similar way to Skull just slower, but still fast. However, it is more used for dodging strikes/projectiles, as he prefers to travel via Flight.
- Thrusters: The suit allows Ace Drechsel to fly at speeds up to mach 10 and reach the atmosphere within 2-4 minutes.
- Healing: The suit incorperates prototype nanobots to help fix the suit when it is damaged.
Weapons and Equipment.
- Energy Beams: The standard good ol' laser beams. These beams are powerful enough to go through a human with ease, and cripple a tank. They are powerful enough to atleast stun high tier beings for a few seconds.
- Super Laser Beams: The standard super laser beams, they have a short charge time, and when fire spiral into a tornado like beam of energy. Capable of going through numerous thick walls of steel with ease.
- Chest Piece Beam: The chest piece beam is able to produce an even more powerful beam than super laser beams, producing temperatures over 18,000 degree F! The chest piece beam however, reduces the suits power by a lot, so Ace could only use it a couple of times in combat, or short bursts of it.
- Flash Bangs: Stored in the suit, it can eject powerful flash bangs that can blind and disorient opponents, especially if they have enhanced vision.
- Missiles: The suit only posseses a small amount of light,medium, heavy missiles.
- Magnetic Strips: On different parts of the suit.
- Sticking Substance: The suit can stick to flat surfaces if Ace wishes for it do so.
- Enhanced Power System: Incorperating tech from previous suits, its power source takes longer to use up, allows for more use of energy weapons, and better flight(Power core MK3)
- Energy Leech: Ace can create an energy beam that looks transparent, gray in color. It sucks out any type of energy, aura, enhanced power, electricity, etc.
- Energy Shields: The energy shields on the suit are very thin and are directly ontop of the metal. It gives the suit an additional durability bonus, and when combined with the energy leech, if hit by an energy beam, it can suck it up as energy.
- 'Anti-Super Human Darts: 'Darts tipped with phitanium that inject with a serum that takes away that individual's powers, for a couple of hours.
Destroyed at the attack on Infinity Heroes tower
The Mark 32 is known as the "Gasman" suit of armor. Its main offensive attacks consist of gas attacks such as:
- Paralyzing Gas: The paralyzing gas is used to shorten the movement of opponents.
- Poison Gas: The poison gas is used to poison attackers, Ace has different set levels, for normal humans, and meta humans.
- Sleeping Gas: The sleeping gas is of course used to make attackers fall asleep within seconds of sniffing the gas.
- Allergic Gas: The allergic gas is not actually gas, rather nanobots that are tiny that when in groups, they look like gas. With advanced systems inside of them, they are able to find the targets weakness(be it an object, flower, etc), and replicate it. Ace from his suit of armor can control how strong the allergic gas can be.
- Hallucigent Gas: The hallucigent gas is able to make opponents see things that aren't there, cause disorinetation, and dizziness
- Anti-Reflexes gas: The gas essentially drugs you, into nullifying your senses so that your reflexes are lower.
The gases can be spread from a small whiff, to a huge one that can contain a large room within seconds.
The suit posseses the standard repulsor beams, and unibeams, and is made out of enhanced composite, ceramic, silicon infused steel, fiber glass, and titanium plating. It enhances the users physical attributes, and comes to Ace in one piece. The suit is colored light green and white.
Destroyed during the Attack on Infinity Heroes Tower
The Mark 33 is the anti-magnetism suit prototype. Ace can insert devices capable of countering magnetism, but he found it interesting to make the suit out of things that can't be controlled via magnetism.
The suit is made out of tough ceramics Ace synthetically created. The insides of the suit has non magnetic metals inside. It only has repulsors as weapons, and thruster capabilities up to mach 6. The suit is colored beige with a dark orange, it has a nice gloss to it as it has diamond paint on it.(close to brown)
Destroyed by on the attack on Infinity Heroes tower
The mark 34 is the "Can Opener" suit of armor. The suit is made out of silicone infused steel along with fiber glass, enhanced composite, and titanium plating. It holds many of the mark 10's weapons, but it has some various features. The suit is colored blue and white.
- Titanium A Blades: Can eject out of the upper forehand, and come out atleast a foot and a half out of the fist. It is on both hands.
- Phitanum Blades: Can be ejected out of the elbows.
- Finger Tip Blades: Small blades located on the fingers that are smaller than an inch. They are made out of Titanium A.
- Circular Saws: Located under his forearms, they can spin around and have a small robotic limb that can extend. The saws are made out of carbon steel.
- Energy Swords: Located on the back of the suit, they can pop out and fly into Ace's hands. They are about 6 feet in length, and can cut through steel with ease.
Ace wore it at the Battle of Varrock, and wore it again when raiding a Russian facility, and fighting off Superior J.E.D, and later fighting a Robo Haliopt. The armor was completely damaged, and put out of commission.
The mark 36 is a proto-type suit of armor. It wields the tech of the mark 15, and mark 16. The suit is a light weight heavy duty suit. It is colored dark blue and gold.
- Enhanced Attributes to Wearer: It allows the wearer to lift about 100 tons during normal conditions and at 100% power capacity. The wearer can move faster than any normal man on foot, and is faster than speeding vehicles. The wearer receives improved reflexes, which allow the pilot to dodge projectiles and attacks. The wearer also receives enhanced durability, to the point in which tank shells barely faze the wearer, and can sustain hits against heavy hitters.
- Plasma Repulsor Beams
- High Particle Laser: The high particle laser are two singular beams emitted from the top of the hand, capable of slicing through anything. This lowers the suits percentage, and only has a 1 time use.
- Power core MK II
- Jetpack: The suit has a slim jet pack with thrusters on it on the back, to give more speed during flight. This allows Ace to fly up to mach 11.
The suit contains many of the Mark 10 weapons The Mark's 5-36 participated in the Battle for Varrock, fighting off Rexcorp's ground troops, infilitrating Rexcorp, and aiding Ace. Any damaged suits were later fixed.
The suit was also used in the final battle of Chapter 5, against Superior J.E.D and its J.E.D army. The suite was totalled and decomissioned.
He's made a steampunkish suit.... a stealth suit.... a combination of both suits, and a balanced suit. Now he has a tank.
Its made out of the following materials: Silicone Carbine, nano kevlar, kevlar, diamond, dyneema, metallic glass, bucky paper, graphite, and titanium.
Silicon Carbine: Forms the basis of Chobham armor used in battle tanks. It is highly effective.
Nano Kevlar: Self-assembling nanospheres are the siffest organic material ever created.
Dyneema: High performance polythene marketed as the strongest fiber in the world. It is lighter than water and can stop bullets. It is 15 times stronger than steel.
Metallic Glass: Palladium microalloy glass has the best combination of toughness and strength,
Bucky Paper: Nano technology material made from tube shaped carbon molecules 50,000 times thinner than human hair. 500 times stronger than steel and 10 times lighter.
Graphene: One atom thick sheets of carbon that are 200 times stronger than steel. It would take an elephant balancing on a pencil to break a sheet as thin as saran wrap
It mostly has plates made of titanium but has .5-2 inches thick of other material(listed above).
This behemoth is 12 feet tall and weighs in at around 6 tons.
It grants the following:
Super Strength: With it Ace can lift up to 400+tons easily.
Super Durability: Its durability is strong enough to tank shots from lets say Thor wielding his hammer.
Then it has the following weapons and equipment:
Missiles: All types of missiles.
Turrets: These turrets are from U.E.M.S.L.D, so they pack quite a punch. They can easily go through a titanium wall. They are extremely hard to dodge as they are in various places, unless you have great skill. They can chew through fairly strong energy shields as well.
Taser Knuckles: At the fist are powerful tasers that can stun someone like the Hulk for several seconds. Any one lower than the hulk is a potential kill, knockout, or critical injury. They can be switched on and off. If the user is wearing armor it will overload their system, and cause armor failure.
Powerful Sonic Booms: Can be fired from his chest and are easily capable of knocking some one like the hulk back. Using an object or feet to implant yourself on the ground is nearly useless unless you have high tier strength(150ton+).
Grapple Hooks: Can be fired from his fists or back. Its mostly just incase his thrusters fall and he needs to catch himself, or a large object. It is capable of holding 15 tons in weight, each grapple hook.
Laser Turrets: Standard lasers and there are several turrets that can pop out of his suit. These lasers can kill a normal person, leave some one with peak human conidtion injured and low superhuman's injured if hit a lot. They also have a considerable knockback. For those with low super durability usually 5-10 lasers are enough to put you down.
Super Laser beams: Like his 4th suit it is equipped with brand new technology. They can easily go through several walls of thick titanium or concrete or tungsten without problem.
Sleeping Gas: Powerful sleeping gas can be ejected from the suit. It can incapacitate one with a healing factor for a bit.
'Tear Gas:' They can distract and opponent and blind them a bit.
Paralyzing gas: It can paralyze people extremely fast. Even those who have healing factors or are resistant would have some trouble against this gas.
Energy Shields: It has a strong energy shield covering the entire suit. It can be broken through enough punishment and can only be regenerated once.
T K Negation: Ace applied his T K resistant formula on to it.
Magic Negation: Objects of pure magic, tained with magic, or originate from a magic source are ineffective against his suit. Example: A powerful blade forged out of magic will do nothing against the armor.
'Targetting System: '99% accuracy
Enhanced Hacking: The suit is capable of hacking other technology. It can hack some agency like S.H.I.E.L.D with given time.'
Magnetic Strips: They are placed on his back,feet, and hands. They are powerful enough to hold the suit steady on metal, or if hes being pulled by the vaccum of space.
Flight: The suit has powerful thrusters attached to its back, legs, and chest. They are powerful enough to allow Ace to reach space within a minute or two of flying.
enhanced adaptability: The suit provides adaptability in the following environments: Space, Oceans, Artic areas, deserts, swamps, etc.
Since its pretty strong it needs some weaknesses: If you manage to damage it don't expect to see it for a while as it is VERY expensive. Don't expect me to walk in this suit when you are a low danger level character. Suit is only reserved for threats like Jesse. As always durability has limits, energy weapon do their best againt suits like these. The metallic glass is slightly more vulnerable to other materials.
Ace used this against Jesse in Chapter 5P2 and did well until Jesse became angrier and angrier. He used the severely damaged suit to help Jesse hold a mountain peak.
The suit ended up being damaged beyond repair.
Besides using his suits flight to get around he formerly owned this car.
Then after getting rid of it and deciding to sell it (when it got fixed) he bought a new car. He does not plan to augment the car except maybe give it better durabiltiy but he will augment a future car... a delorean. What he has done recently is inserted a remote control device so he can summon his car through a PDA device. It also has thrusters on the back and on the bottom front. The car has recently been giving adjustments so that it can withstan more punishment.
Until recently, Ace has transformed his car in to an iron man like-transformer suit.
At his command, the car can transform into a big suit, about 10 feet tall, covered in dark blue armor, and blue glowing energy. The car gives Ace the basic attributes of any suit, and has a lot of weaponry tucked in to it.
All sorts of guns and its equipment.
Laser pistols and Laser rifles(can melt several metals with ease, with given time it can melt titanium with given time).
Magic gun: which fires all sorts of spells.
Force Field Generator: it is quite weak at the moment though(weaker than the one labeled below).
Rune Generator: A small device that creates runes at an infinite number, if it is broken, it will maltifunction, giving out random spells or it won't work.
LightSabers: Inspired by StarWars, Ace was able to bring alive the sci-fi weapons to life. They can cut through metals with given time, wood easily, and flesh and bone with ease.
Telekinises resistant formula: This formula can be added to any thing and will render basic TKers power, numbing it. The formula makes advanced users lose 50% of their telekinises use, making it weaker. As for masters, it will only render it by 25% and the extreme level users by 10%. He created this formula with the help of a telekinetic and nanobots.
Force Fields: Created with the help of force field generator(evolved human), Ace was able to create a forcefield. Its durability can only handle 20 tons of blunt damage before braking it, and 50 caliber bullets+rpgs and of that sort can crack it badly/penetrate it/ or break it. Ace plans to cover A.E completely with a stronger force field in the future.
Pre-Supersoldier Serum: Ace is trying to create a second super soldier serum, similar to the spartans that he helped create. But without the help of other scientists and equipment, Ace's progress is slow. Eventually, he will need the perfect candidate for the serum.
Pre Anti-Power device/coating: Another project Ace is working on is a power numbing device. Inspired by William's ability. Ace hasn't thourougly met William but he hopes to meet him so Ace could numb any power.
Bullet Proof Tux: The suit can prevent small fire arm bullets from doing any damadge. It is slightly fall resistant, Ace could take a 20 foot fall and be okay, its also water and fire resistant. Its offensive weapons include hidden repulsors, they pop out the sleeves and attach themselves to the palm, they are bright red and shaped like circles.
ElectroMagnets: Y'now, what a camera or audio records him, it will erase it.
Emp Gun: Suck the juice from electrical objects.
Anti Magic Formula: it is fully developed.
Enery Shield Exo Suit 1: this suit unlike his other suits is made out of energy. The energy is colored purple. It can handle blows from low leveled super humans and small caliberish bullets until it breaks. It does not augment his strenght speed.
Energy Shield Exo Suit 2: The suit is put on with a harness and is activated by the enhanced energy source. It covers the wearer in a yellow energy shield and can form basic weapons, such as swords and shields. It is durable again higher caliber bullets than 9mm, and can take some fire from 50 cal but will eventually brake. The suit allows the wearer to take on hits from those that can lift 10 tons. Diamond Paint. A machine enables Ace to put a small piece of Diamond and allow it to be converted to a liquid like substance. Ace can use it to spray paint his suits or items to give them an additional durability bonus.
Skull Suit Prototype:
The suit is designed for Skull. It stands at 5'11, colored black, white in some spots, the face mask has a skull on it. It has about the same design as the Mark 15.
Proto-Zentoanium: Is a metal created at Drech Industires. It is lightweight, has components of Phitanium, Titanium, carbon nanotubes and polymer composite. It is extremely strong, but not as strong as Zentoanium, its durability is greater than Phitanium or Titanium A.
Ace wears a fully functioning watch on his right hand at all times, which can disperse and entire glove made out of nanobots which are made out of flexitrite.
Ace's room got wrecked by Sylar on more than one occasion so he re-constructed his room. It has several new defenses in it.
- Titanium A Room: The room is made out of an extremely strong titanium and phitanium alloy, making it highly resistant to heavy strikes, lasers, etc. So it is anti dentable.
- Polymer Composite and Diamond Laminated windows: The windows are ultra strong, capable of stopping blows from low-medium superhumans, light-medium explosives, and high caliber weapons. They are able to open so Ace can fly in.
- Anti Power Switch; It negates most powers once you enter his room, it can be switched off, but this switch is hidden(usally controlled via comp)
- Turrets: Turrets that can be erected from the walls and floors. They fire high pentetration bullets, capable of going through several walls of steel, they also have taser rounds.
- Laser Turrets: Turrets that can be ejected from the ceilings, can fire lasers that can destroy powerful infantry energy shields and go through several tanks lined up together.
Turrets are surrounded by ultra strong energy shields.
- Enhanced Energy Source: His room does not run on electricity, and is what gives his weapons and tools a major upgrade.
- Connected A.I: his smart artifical intelligence system is what allows him to communicate with his tech and lets say some one walks in to his room, the a.i recognizies them and doesn't blow them to pieces.
Justice Enforcer Drone or J.E.DEdit
The justice Enforcer Drone is a drone created by the ace, Ace Drechsel. It was requested by the police deparment and Gielnor Officials as cops lives were being taken faster than before due to the large number of superhuman threats. There is a factory producing thousands of cops, they are not made to replace cops but to help them,so the number of drones will be limited.
Justice Enforcer Mark IEdit
The J.E.D enforcer mark 1 is aproximately 6'3 and colored steel, it has its cities colors on it, some features that each J.E.D has, blue glowing markings, and blue glowing sharp eyes. Each J.E.D weighs around 350 lbs fully equpped.
- Enhanced Power Source: It runs on Ace's special energy, which is far superior to today's energy.
- Enhanced Strength: Each J.E.D can lift up to 2 tons.
- Enhanced Durability: J.E.Ds are made out of titanium alloyed plates with thin phitanium plates over the titanium acting as body armor. The armor is coated with a substance that deflects bullets, giving it a pinging effect. They are resitant to 50 caliber bullets.
- Enhanced Speed: J.E.D's can travel up to 50 mph on foot and are really fast in combat.
- Enhanced Agility: J.E.D's can perform stunts like jumping from car to car, going through rooftops, scaling walls, and more.
- Enhanced Reflexes: Their reflexes are great enough to catch bullets with their fingers.
- Enhanced Senses: Such as eyesight and hearing, they can hear someone whispering several blocks away if they can tune in, and zoom up to somones face if they are high up on a building.
- Enhanced Adaptability: The suit can survive in space, fire, artic environments, marshes, underwater, and more.
It posses various weapons such as...
- SubBerreta93PR7 OR ShotBeretta93RP8: See James Dewolff
- Lasers: lightning quick wrist laser guns that fire intense beams of energy
- Phitanium Edged Blades: Phitanium Edged blades that can be ejected from their outer forearms(like batmans blades) but look like ice skating blades. Most of it is made out of reinforced steel.
- Missiles: The strongest missle could blow up a bank vault. They have few special missiles, such as smart, emp, tracking, etc.
- Anti Superhuman Needles: Can be fired from mechanisims on palms, nullify powers for several hours.
As for other equipment there is...
- Thrusters: They can reach about mach 1.
- Targetting Sytems: Making it highly hard for them to not hit an opponent, the targgeting system even records the opponent for any frequent patterns to use it against them.
- Other advanced software: Find criminal records by looking at a person, search up people, predict opponents moves with scary accuracy and more.
After the events of Chapter 5, many of the J.E.D suits were deactivated,scrapped or left in small numbers which reside in Drech Resources.
Construction Drones or D.R'sEdit
The construction drones are created by your truly, Ace Drechsel. They were approved and reached mass manufacturing 1 month after chapter 3. Most units were sent to repair Ardounge, and some were sent to the top secret U.E.M.S.L.D to remodel it, and even were sent to space to build future space stations.
Standard D.R's that were sent to civilian construction sites are colored yellow, blue, and orange, they are 6'3 and weigh 350-400 pounds each.
- Enhanced Power Source: Are powered by Ace's powerful and clean energy, it allows each D.R to work for numerous days without needing another battery.
- Enhanced Strength: Each can lift a load of 15 tons.
- Enhanced Speed: Each can run up to 35 mph.
- enhanced agility: They have great agiltiy so they can go through work site obsticles.
- Enhanced Durability: They are made out of strong alloys, they can withstand explosions, 50 cals, grenades, etc. They have a denting/breaking point of course, it is less durable than J.E.DS
- Enhanced Adapability: Can survive practically anywhere.
It has the following equipment
- Thrusters: To get them around, they can fly at mach 4
- Lasers: They have lasers that they can use to slice through objects, weld objects, etc.
- Construction Equipment: Each can put on construction equipment as their limbs and remove it.
- Advanced Software: Such as targetting systems to make accurate stuff, same as the J.E.D
It has some weapons
Tasers: They can easily incapacitate humans.
These robots were greatly lessened, many were scrapped due to the events of chapter 5.
Search and Rescue Drone(S.R.D)Edit
While the proto types were being made, they were cancelled because of the events of chapter 5.
| Intelligence: 6
Fighting Skills: 4
Ace is still human. In his suits, they have durability limits, his first suits(1-4) lower their power every time they take damage, weakening his strength,agility, and speed.
1. His IQ would make him smarter than Peter Parker(IQ of 250), and smarter than Batman(His IQ is 270).
2. Ace likes to bring sci-fi weapons/equipment to life, for example lightsabers, similar Iron man suits, lasers(if you count that).
3. Ace is the leader of the Infinity Heroes.